Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Interview with the creator

Man its been a while since i have posted on this blog. But I figure i may as well get back to it and start busting out these babies. Anyway, today i got to interview the creator of monster in relations to his games ideas and thoughts on his game, other games, and his company. Mind you his native tounge is NOT english so anything that he may state that seems confusing just pass it by. This post is a personal one on one with the creator

AyaImmortal says:
Alright
AyaImmortal says:
My first question is what inspired you to create monster?
ShoK says:
Many games .
ShoK says:
Especially KOF98,VanpireSavior,TekkenSeries,StreetFighter ZERO3.
AyaImmortal says:
What about these games gave you ideas to create monster?
ShoK says:
These games didn't give me ideas mach, But these games supported me to make my ideas became to real .
AyaImmortal says:
Alright How much did they support you?
ShoK says:
These games are very good at ragulating .So They supported me to do regulate MONSTER with its system and gameplay .
AyaImmortal says:
Personally, I am playing Vampire Saviour, My character in vampire saviour is Gallon.
AyaImmortal says:
I love the tekken series, And i played alot of Street fighter zero3 Growing up
ShoK says:
I see .
ShoK says:
You could see the same things between these games and MONSTER .
For example, The combotation of MONSTER look like Tekken .
AyaImmortal says:
Yes, On that topic. It seems you are using 3d animations in a 2d playing feild.
AyaImmortal says:
Is this correct?
ShoK says:
It's different .
The Tekken Combotation is that ,
The character who is doing combo is staying on the ground but the opponents is on the air .
AyaImmortal says:
So you used tekkens Combo Juggling system in a matter of words?
ShoK says:
I don't sure about that because I didn't know tekkenn combotation system very much .
ShoK says:
But I think it is very good at looking and gameplay .
AyaImmortal says:
Who is your favorate character in tekken?
ShoK says:
If the character on the air both, it must do anything so fast and very difficult .
ShoK says:
I like ArmorKing .
AyaImmortal says:
Thats cool, I am a Jin and Baek player
AyaImmortal says:
But getting back on to the monster topic, How many characters are currently in monster(I am asking for those who do not currently know)
ShoK says:
Sorry I don't get it what you mean .
AyaImmortal says:
I was asking What the number of characters that are in monster at the moment
ShoK says:
You can use 10 character .
AyaImmortal says:
From personal playing, Each character is very different from the rest.
AyaImmortal says:
Which is really good because alot of games tend to have characters you can play alike in many respects
ShoK says:
I don't want same to the other game.
AyaImmortal says:
Currently, monster has plans of several modes of play. The more notable mode being Network mode.
AyaImmortal says:
Which allows players to play online against each other who normally would not be able to play.
AyaImmortal says:
What gave you the idea to include a network mode?
ShoK says:
It came from arcade game style .
ShoK says:
The most player didn't want communicate each other.

ShoK says:
That is one of the prpblem of that why many player didn't play online .
AyaImmortal says:
Currently in the USA, As vast of a country as we are. There is not much offline competition except for very few areas
AyaImmortal says:
And each are very seperated from one another.
ShoK says:
I see .USA is very huge (^^
AyaImmortal says:
Hehe, yeah It is.
AyaImmortal says:
Fighting games as a whole here are the least liked of all video games genre's
ShoK says:
Japanese player has that problem as you. But not too much .
AyaImmortal says:
Hmm
ShoK says:
I don't know about that but I am sure about that .
AyaImmortal says:
So Online play, is what alot of people look forward to in alot of fighting games because offline competition isnt avialable at all times.
ShoK says:
USA player has very high talent and they need more and more hard games .
AyaImmortal says:
I agree with you completely
AyaImmortal says:
So I personally believe that adding online play to Monster was a great idea
ShoK says:
Yes, I do the same .
AyaImmortal says:
Hopefully, Someone will create the magical netcode that will allow japanese and american players to play against each other
ShoK says:
That's very interest .
AyaImmortal says:
I know of quite a few americans who would love to play against the japanese players to get better and to have an overall different experience
AyaImmortal says:
How many people are currently working with you on Monster?
ShoK says:
No one currently and direct .
AyaImmortal says:
So as far as Monster programming is concerned you do all of the work?
ShoK says:
The most staff is my friends, and they are authrize to use their character on the MONSTER .Also I want them to send me some configurations .
AyaImmortal says:
Oh... It is really good to work with people who care close to you.
ShoK says:
The all data and system in the MONSTER were made by me .
AyaImmortal says:
Very Impressive work so far
ShoK says:
Thanks .
AyaImmortal says:
What is your friends opinions of your work in relation to monster?
ShoK says:
But out of the game, there are so many corporations from many people .
AyaImmortal says:
lets speak on that for a second.
AyaImmortal says:
8105Graphics was created by whom?
ShoK says:
By me .
ShoK says:
The people who is in 8105graphics. is only me .
ShoK says:
Other staff has own site or group much like yourself.
AyaImmortal says:
Yeah and im pretty glad you allowed us to be a part of your monster project
AyaImmortal says:
Do you intend on making 8105graphics a major corparation?
ShoK says:
I want to major but I don't think about that so real .
AyaImmortal says:
So you want to see how everything turns out?
AyaImmortal says:
Only time, work, and dedication, will tell in the end
AyaImmortal says:
What are your major plans for Monster?
ShoK@シェリーのエフェクト思いつかん says:
I have no idea for that .
AyaImmortal says:
What can players expect to happen in the future as far as monster is concerned? New characters, Story, modes of play, updates?
AyaImmortal says:
Also, if you could, Could you give me a little back ground of each character?
ShoK@シェリーのエフェクト思いつかん says:
Background? you mean, The storyline >
ShoK@シェリーのエフェクト思いつかん says:
?
AyaImmortal says:
Yes
ShoK@シェリーのエフェクト思いつかん says:
Each character has different world and storyline so I don't that is not sure about for real artist who create them .
AyaImmortal says:
Will a senerio mode be completed in the near future?
AyaImmortal says:
I personally Am interested in Orju Ryougen and Rail's story
ShoK@シェリーのエフェクト思いつかん says:
Yes, I hope (^^
AyaImmortal says:
alright
ShoK@シェリーのエフェクト思いつかん says:
Now I have something to do so I leave a few hours .
AyaImmortal says:
oh alright
AyaImmortal says:
Thank you very much

No comments: