Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Introduction

Hey! I am Ayaimmortal. First off I would like to thank everyone for reading my blog. This of course is going to be the first entry. It isnt going to cover too much however. It is really just there to people to get to know me personally a little better before I go into speaking about Monster.

I am normally a Super Street fighter 2 turbo player. Recently I have branched out into learning Many different fighting games. Monster being one of those games. Upon coming across Monster, Upon first glance I thought that the game looked like shit. I really didnt like how the game looked. It looked "thrown together" And I had a problem with that initially. Then I actually took the time to actually PLAY Monster and needless to say, I was pretty shocked. I played the demo for a little while before actually playing the game. And was really impressed with the gameplay. It was not like all convential fighters that most people are into. It was different in almost every aspect that I can think of, mechanically speaking of course.

No one in america was really playing the online trailer at the time. Not too many people even knew about the game in the first place. So I pretty much waited to play the game anymore. I had only played it 2 times before actually stopping. Then later on, I had seen the full game was released and that people on Shoryuken.com was really getting into Monster. I decided after that to create an irc room(#8105Monster on efnet: For those of you who do not have IRC. You can download it from MIRC.com) To my suprise the first day for monster was FULL of people playing the game. Was quite a shock to say the least. To sum this up. Monster in america seems to be growing quite a bit. Xenozip, several other people along with myself are really going to try to push Monster. The game is still in development. So please keep on the look out for Monster coming to you very very soon!

No comments: