Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Monster: The community And Misc Information

As it stands right now the monster community is pretty small compared to what it could be. We are trying our best to get monster noticed by multiple groups around the internet. Hopefully we get things rolling. For what it is our community isnt that bad actually. We have a number of people who actually play and stick with monster every day. Its a really nice thing to see when you have direct contact with the creator of the game and he asks you how people over here are progressing in monster. Feels good to say" Were getting alot better by the day" Simply because it's the truth. I am hoping that one day we will get the chance to play against the japanese. Then we can prove to the creator how we actually can stand up to the japanese community(this will be explained in another post)

As far as the game is concerned. Everyone along with myself put forth the effort to really Breaking down the game of monster. I find myself playing really weird versions of characters to see where the character potentials lie. I personally believe that every character in every shift is playable(with the exception of Aleksander because it doesnt matter what shift you pick lol) The optimal shifts for each character I think are as follows:

* Monster Othello
* Freedom Ryougen
* Tranquility Maya
* Monster/Tranquility Delga
* Tranquility Orjuice(Oops I mean orju =P){I prefer Freedom but it isnt optimal}
* Tranquility Siely
* Freedom/Monster rail
* Tranquility Katze
* Whatever shift aleksander hehe

Each character has really specific strengths in Each of the modes I listed. Using a diverse cast, It is the believe that each character, if properly played will do extremely well regardless of shift. I personally use Freedom othello, Freedom orju, Freedom Ryougen( If you havent noticed by now, I really like the freedom shift. There is just so much... Freedom? <3)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good point, though sometimes it's hard to arrive to definite conclusions